The Family Lawyer Magazine Spring 2017 issue offers many articles that range from technology, to marketing, to practice management:
- Best Practices for Using a Valuation Expert by Arik Van Zandt, Business Valuator – these tips are great when you have a client with high assets
- 6 Ways to Improve Client Relations by By Caitlin DeGuilo Toker & Rosanne S. DeTorres, Family Lawyers – #1 is to structure the initial consultation to maximize productivity.
- Women of Influence by Diana Shepherd, Editorial Director – Family Lawyer Magazine interviewed four female lawyers (Joy Feinberg, Amy Wechsler, Janet Boyle and Allison Williams) who own all female family law firms in different states. They discussed their journey as family lawyers, their mentors, how they make a difference at their firms and with other female lawyers.
- 5 Practical Tips for a Paperless Family Law Office by By Richard Hugo-Hamman – If you are still not convinced of the paperless office approach, read this article.
- Email Hacking on the Rise by Nicole Black, Lawyer and Legal Technology Expert – Should lawyers share confidential information via email? Read this article and decide for yourself.
- Apps to Propel Your 2017 Efficiency by Mark Unger, Family Lawyer & Technology Consultant – An iPad attorney muses about this favorite apps to help you create efficiencies in your practice this year.
Download a free copy of Family Lawyer Magazine Spring 2017 Issue
You can get a copy of this issue of our Family Lawyer Magazine here: http://familylawyermagazine.com/family-lawyer-magazine-2. Copies of all previous issues are also available for free download on www.familylawyermagazine.com.
Receive a copy of Family Lawyer Magazine in the mail
We mail out a hard copy to all family lawyers in the U.S. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Family Lawyer Magazine or contribute an article or two, please contact me at email@example.com.