Speakers of this Marketing Seminar on Attorney’s Personal Branding
I will be co-hosting Divorce Marketing Group’s next marketing seminar for family lawyers and divorce professionals on Aug 24, 2017. The topic is on Personal Branding for Family Lawyers. Our CEO, Dan Couvrette will be my co-speaker.
About this Marketing Seminar on Personal Branding
Most people are familiar with branding for a firm. In this marketing seminar, we will discuss the benefits of branding for the individual family lawyer within the firm, if you have more than one lawyer in your family law firm.
You may ask how exactly do you brand the lawyers vs your firm? And you may have concerns over whether this will benefit the law firm. Attend this seminar and get your questions and concerned answered.
This marketing seminar for family lawyers is free and you do not need to pre-register.
Learn these by attending this marketing seminar:
- What branding is and what is involved.
- The benefits of taking on branding individual family law attorneys vs only branding the family law firm.
- What is the difference between branding the law firm vs branding the lawyer.
- What to look out for when branding the individual attorney.
- How to make the dual branding process work and the outcome more cohesive.
- What are the pros and cons of investing in the personal branding of a lawyer.
During this marketing seminar, we will share some real life examples of personal branding. No doubt, this seminar is catered to family lawyers, it will benefit all divorce professionals who want to improve their practice.
How to Attend this Seminar
This is a half hour seminar that starts at 2 p.m. E.T. on August 24, 2017. You will find more information here.
Previous marketing seminars by Divorce Marketing Group can be found here.